Saturday, February 5, 2011

Breath Taking Morning

As I went out this morning to take the dog out and sip on my coffee, I noticed how beautiful it was outside. The ground is covered in snow and the sun is shinning. The sunlight coming through the trees are making a remarkable scene of sparkles and shine. I can see all the little animals that have made their way around the yard as we slept last night. There are little paw/foot marks going in every direction. I sit and listen to the birds chirping and singing and watch the squirrels running and playing. This is a beautiful site to see.
Now I am sitting watching out of the window my children playing in the white powder that have blanketed our yard. They are having a blast, I would go out with them but it is to cold for me and I have homework that needs to get done. This is one memory that I will keep forever. This weather shows how one little thing like snow covering your yard will make you stop and look and realize what truly is important in your life and how something so little can brighten your day.

2 comments:

  1. Bobbie, I was just like that Friday morning! I was up by 7 just sitting watching the snow fall looking out on how beautiful this world is. I agree I will definitely cherish these past two days for a lifetime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture at the top of your blog!

    K. Smith
    Eng. 226

    ReplyDelete