Saturday, February 26, 2011

Remodeling

Ok, I have made a note to myself and sharing with everyone that remodeling is not fun. You should never try to remodel your home while you are going to school and working. Take time off to do this! I am putting new floors in my house and my house is turned upside down. I can not find anything and everything is everywhere. I can only do so much in a day with the school, work, kids and everything else life throws at you. I am actually writing this blog from my phone because my Internet is not connected right now. I can only explain how long this is taking and how frustrating it is. I will be so glad when thus is over with and I hope that all of this hard work and frustration is worth it.

3 comments:

  1. Good job doing this from your phone, that deserves bonus in itself. I tried to do that last week, and, as Mrs. Smith might tell you (or I guess, as a professor, she probably wouldn't), I didn't write a blog. So, well done! You don't have to explain how long and frustrating it must have been, I was there. Glad you got your blog up this week, and I hope remodeling becomes a little less hectic. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how frustrating it is to try to type on something so small. I want to put a new floor in my kitchen/dining room and refinish the wood floors in my house, but I'll have to do it when I'm not working. I can't dismantle my computer--well, maybe I can take the laptop outside and work there!

    Just take it one day at a time!

    K. Smith
    Eng. 226

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can relate to your situation. Remodeling is something that needs full focus on or nothing will ever get done and you will literally go crazy! I can just imagine your household in chaos with the floors not being done, especially with kids in the house. I remember when I had my kitchen remodeled and we had to get take-out or microwave a meal because I had no sink or stove!

    ReplyDelete