The weather, stress, lack of sleep, or family obligations? What is the cause of me not being motivated to do anything. I have pulled up my blog at least two times a day everyday this week and I am just now posting. I do not want to do anything, not even take a nap. This is crazy! I am usually on top of things and on the go all the time, but this body does not want to do anything.
I know the fact that I need to loose a little weight will help me have more energy, but then again I am not motivated to work out. I am usually always on the go, but the last couple of days I have only done what I absolutely had to do. I made it to all my classes and I came home and took care of the family, but I did not go to work or do any homework. I made myself today get up to clean the bathroom and wash some cloths, but not much of anything more was done by me. I really need to get out of this rut that I am in because I have to much stuff that needs to be done for me to just do nothing.
We will see what happens, I think I am going to get dinner done for the family and maybe get some of this homework done that I have put off to the last minute. Wish me luck!
Hopefully, you aren't getting sick. Stay well. And move a bit each day--even if it's just a walk down the driveway; then increase the distance a bit every day until you're walking around the block. start small.
ReplyDeleteK. Smith
Eng. 226