I have been looking for my classes for the Summer and Fall. This is a total nightmare if I must say. I only have 30 more hours or ten classes, which ever way that you want to look at it. I look at it as 10 more classes. I am running into a problem that I can not find enough classes to fit into my schedule. This is really starting to irritate me. I am so close to getting finished with school and I basically run into a brick wall. With all the budget cuts, it is cutting down on the number of classes that are being offered, which is causing my problem.
I am going to go back now and see if by some miracle that I can find a way to do this where I can graduate this winter. Wish me luck, because I need all the luck that I can get right now.
Hi Bobbie! I also lack only 30 hrs. to graduate. Sometimes I feel like I am so tired of school that I want to take a semester break. I have changed my major 3 times and have lost hours doing that as well as when transferring from ULM to LSUS...sometimes I feel like I have taken enough classes to have a degree already! I really admire you for all you do...children, husband, work, school...Wow! I hope you can find some classes you will enjoy.
ReplyDeleteMaria Cimino
Good for both of you guys! I'm getting pretty burnt out on school. I need a break. It sucks that spring break is right before the end of the semester. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteTry to arrange a couple of "independent studies," if that's possible in your major. You'll need to talk to the chair of your department and work out a plan, but you might be able to do that.
ReplyDeleteK. Smith
Eng. 226