Saturday, April 9, 2011

Busy Bee

WOW! This is going to be a very busy next couple of days. I got home last night from work a little after 1a.m. (I guess that this was this morning) I was up again before 8a.m. in order to get some homework done and now the fun begins. I have to now take the kids to the Boardwalk and go to the movies all before I have to be back at work tonight. Tomorrow I have to get back up and go to work to work the Tim McGraw event at his concert. I believe that this is going to be fun. I have to serve beverages at the VIP event before the concert and then my boss bought us tickets to attend the show. This is going to be a long day tomorrow and Monday doesn't get any better. School on Monday morning then work that night. I can not wait until Spring Break where I might get a day where I do not have to do anything, but I don't think  that will happen. I hope everyone has a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Bobbie! Wow...so you will be at the TM concert too! I can hardly wait!! I just don't see how you do work, family, and school too! Thanks for being such a good critiquer in my group. You and Adrien's comments were very helpful to me. I wish you the best.
    Maria Cimino

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait until Spring Break either. It will be nice to have a break. If you'd like to look into some really good music, search Leftover Salmon on iclips.net. I think you'll enjoy it. Good luck with all of your school stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew someone would bring up spring break! I'm so ready for it!

    Bobby, you just sound tooooo busy. Take a breath!

    K. Smith
    Eng. 226

    ReplyDelete