Saturday, March 12, 2011

Nasty Stuff Going Around

Uh! I thought that I had avoided that stomach bug that is going around, but I didn't. Today is the first day that I have been able to spend my day outside of the bathroom. I was so sick I thought that I was going to die. I missed turning in so much of my homework in my online classes and my classes I attend on campus that I am going to have to work extra hard to make sure that I get all of the points that I can on all of my assignments.
So I hope that none of you have to experience this stomach bug that is going around and if you do I know how you feel. Like death.

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad to see that your feeling better. I'm going to keep my fingers and legs crossed because I don't need or want the stomach bug. My daughter had it and she was sick for a week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, no I am so sorry you have the stomach bug :( I hope you get to feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So far, so good. I've managed to dodge a few bugs going around--I bring hand sanitizer, cough drops, and kleenex to every class! Maybe that's helped?

    I hope you feel better.

    K. Smith
    Eng. 226

    ReplyDelete